Working with the one of the most valuable tech brands in the world, the successful candidate will support multiple facets of an integrated EMEA communications program.
This a rare opportunity: as the client regards the agency as a trusted partner, you will become immersed in the client’s business, while at the same time (1) enjoying the career development opportunities – and comradery – that a top agency offers (2) having the ability to provide genuine consultancy…our clients don’t rely on us for ‘arms and legs.’ They want creative minds, and strategic thinkers who will challenge them when they need to be challenged.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing strategic counsel around the perception-challenging and changing issues affecting business, the technology industry and society at large in EMEA; translating that insight into impactful campaign and story ideas
- Helping the client navigate the communications landscape, identifying opportunities to innovate and drive more impact
- Delivering high-level media strategy on reputation-driving corporate feature stories
- Running the comms platforms for the most senior execs in the region – this includes devising and implementing digital / social campaigns, drafting speeches for internal and external presentations, driving and supporting media engagements
- Helping develop pan-regional campaigns that will land effectively in up to 30 countries – themes include AI’s impact on business; the of importance of STEM education, particularly for female students; and what the workplace of the future will look like
- Helping generate new, creative ideas that will drive organic growth
- Nurturing and empowering junior team members
The successful candidate must possess experience with:
- Running a high-impact corporate media relations campaign
- Overseeing exec comms
- Successfully developing campaigns that will successfully land in multiple countries
- Working with a large multinational, with multiple client contacts
The skills the successful candidate would highlight as top strengths:
- Strong writer, solid editor
- Great client management skills
- Impressive presentation skills
- Rock solid influencer relations acumen
- Leadership: you have an ability to inspire and motivate, not just manage, your teams
You will be a great fit with the team if you:
- Are focused on doing great work with no drama – you love when teams can work hard together, staying supportive and maintaining humor
- Are curious about the broader world – you’re interested in politics, technology, pop culture and the economy
- You love learning. Note: you don’t have to have experience working with a tech company. But, you have to have a passion for learning about it
- Have resilience. Our clients have exacting standards. If you get frustrated with multiple iterations of deliverables, for example, this would be a rough ride for you.
To apply, please contact: email@example.com.