Current Global is a midsized communications agency and creative powerhouse. Our footprint spans Asia, Europe, North and South America, and has strength and depth across consumer marketing, corporate communications, healthcare and technology. Our dynamic team works with some of the world’s most iconic brands to develop highly strategic and creative campaigns, collaborating across our four talent communities: Client Experience, Insights, Content and Integrated Media. Current Global offers exciting career opportunities for entrepreneurial leaders. Learn more at www.currentglobal.com.
Current Global is looking for an Associate, Influencer Marketing for our vibrant consumer marketing practice. The ideal candidate will be someone who is collaboration-minded person with skills in social media influencer relations, content creation and experience planning in the influencer and earned media space. Additionally, this person will assist in program planning and executional coordination, with direct client contact.
- Develop and execute social media influencer recommendations
- Research and identify key influencers for client campaigns
- Reach out to influencers regarding opportunities
- Serve as the day-to-day client contact during program execution
- Provide input on influencer relations marketing campaigns and tactics
- Develop and manage timelines and weekly action plans to ensure all deadlines on client programs are met
- Proactively monitor social media and consumer media outlets for unique brand opportunities while also developing sense of competitor set and cultural conversations
- Coordinate with earned media teams to develop newsworthy campaigns leveraging influencers
- Collaborate with analytics team to measure results and develop campaign recaps
- Mentor junior CX and IM teams to learn and execute best-practice influencer marketing programs
- Anticipate executional issues specific to assigned programs and proactively offer solutions to senior team leadership
- Interact with senior management and input into tactics and strategies
- Manage program and project budgets
- 1-3 years of experience in PR (agency or corporate in-house) or media property
- Experience working with consumer clients/brands
- Exceptional written, oral and interpersonal communication skills that are clear, concise and direct, with a keen attention to detail
- Work well across various teams and talent communities; able to multi-task
- Minimum: Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong presentation skills, poise and professionalism
- Resourceful, entrepreneurial spirit
Current Global is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Current recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.