Current Global is a global communications agency and creative powerhouse. Our footprint spans Asia, Europe, Africa, North and South America and has strength and depth across consumer marketing, corporate communications, health and technology. Our dynamic team of brand marketing, public relations and digital veterans work with some of the world’s most iconic brands to develop highly strategic and creative campaigns, collaborating across our four talent communities: Client Experience, Planning, Content and Integrated Media. Current Global offers exciting career opportunities for entrepreneurial leaders. Learn more at www.currentglobal.com
Current Global is looking for a Senior Associate in our Chicago office for its growing healthcare practice. The ideal candidate is passionate about healthcare and making a difference in the lives of patients living with various diseases and conditions. The Senior Associate will work closely with senior and junior staff members across several teams to provide counsel and manage day-to-day work, in addition to serving as a key client contact.
The successful candidate will be a strong leader with excellent writing and communications skills and an ability to translate client needs into project plans. The candidate should have agency or related experience with a background in healthcare communications, including experience leading digital program elements. The person in this role will help develop and implement engagement campaigns for a variety of healthcare clients, including pharmaceutical companies, hospitals and health systems.
* Contribute to the development of integrated communications programs
* Supervise executional leadership of multiple client deliverables/programs
* Develop initial client communications, key messaging and related materials
* Leverage earned media expertise; conduct media relations outreach
* Manage client expectations by building strong client relationships, confidence and trust
* Proactively support and suggest improvements and new ideas to exceed client expectations by leveraging healthcare industry knowledge and experience
* 2-4 years Healthcare/Pharma and/or PR/Media agency experience
* Ability to manage projects and keep all on schedule
* Strong PowerPoint skills to create compelling client presentations
* Bachelor’s Degree
* Strong decision-making and project management skills
* Ability to multi-task in a deadline-oriented environment
* Collaborative team player
* Exceptional judgment when working with clients, teams and vendors
* Self-motivated, entrepreneurial and endlessly curious
Current Global is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Current recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.